Modern Apprenticeships in Management have been designed to provide flexible and portable qualifications, units and skill sets which meet the current and future needs of employers of all sizes and across all sectors. Management covers specialised skills, such as leadership, which requires self management, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills. Communication and decision making skills, information technology skills and project management skills all play a vital part in Modern Apprenticeships in this area.
- There are no specific entry requirements. However the Modern Apprenticeships in Management are designed to attract motivated, enthusiastic and capable individuals.
- SVQ Level 3 (SCQF 6/7) - senior supervisor, section head, developer, manager.
- SVQ Level 4 (SCQF 8/9) - management, professional work or technical work
- SVQ Level 5 (SCQF 11) - director, general manager, executive manager
Check out The Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework to find out about qualification levels and what they mean.
Skills and attributes:
- Organised, able to manage time effectively and have good social skills
- Be confident in decision making
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communicator with strong information technology skills
- Be a good coach and approachable mentor
- Good at problem solving and interested in meeting challenges
Not sure what type of Modern Apprenticeship to choose? Do you need some additional support? Call us on0800 783 6000.